The Blarged Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Top 40 Online Videos...EVER...

So I watched this VH1 special yesterday about the top 40 Online Videos and the people who cam to fame because. Maybe it is just me, but whenever I watch anything on TV, I always want to do it... I watch House M.D. (maybe I should be a medical student) I watch Diggnation Podcaast (hmm... what sort of geeky project can I take on for the weekend) I watch Top 40 Online Videos... well, I quickly found myself scouring my computer looking for any videos that could overnight send my name to eternal internet stardom. You know what I found? A video of the cats giving back rubs. Funny yes... do I think David Letterman will be calling me tomorrow... probably not.
So I was thinking that for today's post, I would give a few of my favorite YouTube videos. I'm not on YouTube all too much, but I tend to find some good ones. So that's what todays post is... enjoy!

Socks giving Oreo a back/belly rub:




Pachelbel Rant




Turning 2D images to 3D




Little Girl Yodeling (Amazing!)




Later Days!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home