The Blarged Blog

Monday, June 18, 2007

Big Dogs

I can't wait until I can move into a house that has a yard where I can have dogs.

I miss my puppy, Maggie, so much while I'm at school. We have cats down here, but I've never been much of a cat fan. Yes it is nice to have animals around to keep us company, but a dog is so much more a friend than a cat ever will be.

I have always loved big dogs. I grew up with a golden retriever named Kelly. She was pretty much the same age as me (just a little younger) and we got her when we lived in Florida (ages 0.5 to 3 for me) With a big dog you can cuddle and hold onto. I'm always afraid with smaller dogs (as with cats) that I'm not going to see them and step on them (as I do quite often actually).

I know that I want a golden... I actually get Maggie after I move into a place that can be Maggie friendly... and so I'm thinking my second big dog will likely be some sort of Lab. I have always liked Black Labs. I went to animal planet and took a questionnaire thing and this is what types of dogs it told me are good for a person as me.



Yes, you do indeed see a song from Disney's Hercules playing on my laptop :-)

That's about it for now. I'm extremely excited about Dan and Katie's wedding this upcoming weekend. It will be great to see all the family in one place! Later!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home