The Blarged Blog

Friday, March 30, 2007

Rednecks and Airplanes

So when you think of a redneck you think of what?
- bonfires on driveways
- big fold-out lawn chairs with foot rests
- tiki-torches
- beers and margaritas
- playing UNO on a flipped upside-down recycle bin
- and (cool) cowboy hats bought from Meijer...
Yes? No? Well that was us tonight. Dan and I hung out on our back lot with our new fire pit just shooting the breeze and having a great time. Roasting marshmallows and hot dogs with a few games of UNO and all a good time... we decided we were at that time (if not all the time) rednecks...

Great News! This Saturday at 2pm I am meeting with the folks at Flamingo Air Academy to talk about my potential flight lessons. I am so unbelievably excited about this. I have for as long as I can remember wanted to do this. And now, thanks to Kroger, my dream will become a reality, so excited... seriously. It is bedtime though, past actually. Happy 21st Joe (yesterday) good to have another legal one among us. Night!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home